Advanced Immersion Workshop, advanced change management tools and application
The Advanced Immersion Workshop is two-day professional development program that focuses on advanced change management tools and application. During the workshop, participants apply cutting-edge, research-based approaches designed to help deliver exceptional results on complex change.
Who is this workshop for?
This hands-on workshop is for those interested in delivering exceptional results on complex change projects with advanced tools. This includes anyone:
• Interested in gaining additional proficiency in Prosci’s tools and methods
• Looking for additional tools and insights for addressing complex change projects
All change professionals are welcome in this workshop, but basic understanding and experience in change management and the Prosci methodology is required.
During this workshop, participants will engage with other practitioners and see how others are leveraging cutting- edge, research-based change management tools on real projects in a variety of industries. They will also learn how to apply these tools focused around:
• Change management metrics
• People dependent contributions to change projects
• Defining success and monitoring the health of a project over time
• Creating a multi-dimensional Change Scorecard to define, track and measure change success and outcomes
• Calculating the “adoption contribution” of project ROI
• Monitoring and improving project health leveraging the PCT Analyzer
• Tracking and guiding individual transitions through change with the ADKAR Dashboard
• Aligning your approach to best practices and the top seven Key Success Factors
Participants will receive: Best Practices in Change Management – 2018 Edition
12-month access to the five following Prosci Portal tools:
• Change Scorecard
• CMROI Calculator
• PCT Analyzer
• ADKAR Dashboard
• eBest Practices Audit
2 dagenDatum optie 1 11-11-2019 t/m 12-11-2019 Locatie: Rotterdam (Dutch)